Breaded Shrimpish® Salad with Creamy Vegan Avocado Dressing
- Servings 2-3
- Prep time 5-10 mins
- Cook time 10-15 mins
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 lb Breaded Shrimpish®
- 1 head bibb, butter lettuce or green leaf lettuce
- 1 small cucumber
- ½ onion
- 1 carrot
- Half of a yellow pepper
Creamy Vegan Avocado Dressing
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 avocado
- 2 garlic cloves
- Handful of parsley or cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of water
- Cook Breaded Shrimpish® (see instructions below). Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile prepare salad and dressing.
- Wash and dry produce
- Cut lettuce into bite sized pieces
- Peel carrot into thin 2 inch long slices
- Half yellow pepper, remove seeds and and cut vertically into thin 1 ½ inch slices
- Cut cucumber horizontally into ½ inch thick rounds
- Half onion and cut into thin ½ inch slices
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and toss
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender with 1/4 cup of water. Blend until smooth. The amount of water needed depends on the size of your avocado, so at this point, you can add more water and blend again if needed.
Combine all produce into a salad bowl and toss with dressing or serve dressing on the side.
Top with breaded shrimpish® and serve.
Keep frozen; cook from frozen. Cook to 165F before serving. Let stand for 3-4 minutes before eating.
Deep fry from frozen at 350F for 2-3 minutes until reaching an internal temperature of 165F. Shake basket once or twice during cooking.
Air fry from frozen at 390F for 10-12 minutes, flipping one time halfway through cooking, until reaching an internal temperature of 165F.
Cook in a preheated oven at 425F for 12-15 minutes, turning one time halfway through baking, until reaching an internal temperature of 165F.