Nordic Salmonish™ Burger
Served with fries, on a hearty whole grain toasted burger bun, with bibb lettuce, sliced tomato, pickled red onion and basil aioli, pea shoots!
- Servings 1-2
- Prep time 5-10 mins
- Cook time 10-12 mins
- Difficulty Easy
- one hearty whole grain burger bun
- two pieces of bibb lettuce
- thick sliced tomato
- ½ tbsp pickled red onion
- 2 tbsp basil aioli
- 1 ¼ cup fries
In general Keep frozen; cook from frozen.
Cook to 165F before serving.
Total cook time: About 10-12 mins
- Preheat a lightly oiled pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook patty from frozen 2.5 minutes on each side and then 1.5 minutes on each side until patty reaches internal temperature of 165F.
Total cook time: About 12-14 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; oil/season grill plates for best results.
- Grill patty from frozen for 3 minutes on each side until patty reaches an internal temperature of 165F.