Breaded Shrimpish® Po’ Boy Sandwich
- Servings 4
- Prep time 10-15 mins
- Cook time 15 mins
- Difficulty Easy
- 1 lb breaded Shrimpish®
- 2 french rolls, split
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- ½ cup veganaise (or vegan dressing)
- 2 tablespoons minced dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot or sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook breaded shrimpish® (see instructions below). Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the rémoulade: Combine the veganaise, pickles, shallot and hot sauce in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Put sliced rolls on a baking sheet and bake until toasted about 5 minutes
- Spead the remoulade on the cut sides and fill with lettuce, the breaded shrimpish® and tomatoes.
- Serve with hot sauce.
Keep frozen; cook from frozen. Cook to 165F before serving. Let stand for 3-4 minutes before eating.
Deep fry from frozen at 350F for 2-3 minutes until reaching an internal temperature of 165F. Shake basket once or twice during cooking.
Air fry from frozen at 390F for 10-12 minutes, flipping one time halfway through cooking, until reaching an internal temperature of 165F.
Cook in a preheated oven at 425F for 12-15 minutes, turning one time halfway through baking, until reaching an internal temperature of 165F.